Job Vacancy – Trainee Engine Builder
Trainee engine builder for a world renowned historic race specialists
Working in a brand new facility with in-house machinery
Prestige of supplying some of the most competitive historic engines across the world
Opportunity for a great career progression
Over its long history, Swiftune has firmly established itself as the leading A-Series race engine builder. Since 1965 our engines have been powering predominantly Minis to championship and race wins on a national and international stage.
We are seeking a enthusiastic and hard-working trainee, who is is looking to expand their engine building knowledge and progress through the ranks to be become a fully trained engine builder.
This is a full time, permanent position based in our fantastic, newly bespoke built premises in the idyllic Kent countryside. You will be working alongside the current engine builders, assisting in everyday tasks.
Full training will be provided to right candidate. If you have a passion for motorsport or classic Mini’s and willing to work hard and turn you hand to any task then this is the perfect opportunity for someone that is looking to start their career in engineering.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
- We don’t require you to have engineering experience however a passion for engines, Motorsport or Mini’s is essential!
- Must be hard working and an extremely motivated individual
- The ability to work from own initiative, work well in a team and thrive in a typically high pressured Motorsport environment
- A flexible approach to working hours and tasks is required. You may also be required to work some race weekends
- Some knowledge of cars and engines is preferred
- Full driving license required
Full time permanent position for immediate start.
Competitive Salary, depending on experience and skill level.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com alternatively call us for more information regarding this position.
We are based near Ashford, Kent, 20 minute drive from the M20, 40 minutes from Brands Hatch.