Please note these kits are in stock and will be ready for dispatch in up to 15 working days - if you wish to order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address so we can calculate an accurate shipping cost
SPORTS TOURER 100
When a super progressive power delivery with a smooth idle is important to you then the Sports Tourer 100 engine kit hits the spot. We’ve focused on torque at low revs to produce the ultimate smooth driving experience from 1500 rpm up to 6000 rpm. With 92 – 98 BHP and the same maximum torque output @3500 RPM. The kit includes the legendary SW5-07 Camshaft for a guaranteed smooth drive. Remember any Mini with nearly 100 BHP is no slouch on the road!
Preparation and components include;
- Block - degreased, bored, honed, machine top face, new cam bearings, centre main strap, 11 stud, full prep and paint
- Crankshaft - Rods and Pistons - re-ground, full balance, Our super Heritage die-cast pistons, press fit
- Camshaft – SW5-07 Duplex Kit including cam followers, Oil pump, Lock tab washer, Steel/Alloy vernier duplex timing gear set including high quality Iwis chain and Timing disc
- ARP Kit - big end bolts and 11 stud head kit
- Cylinder Head – Our Level 3, 36-30 race quality valves and guides, perfectly ported to suit camshaft, lead free valve seats, double springs, assembled ready to fit
- Rockers - 1.5 ratio roller tip set.
- Rocker Cover - aluminium classic crinkle black finish, billet alloy filler cap with all fixings.
- CSI Distributor
- Carburation – Twin 1.25" SU Set with alloy trumpets and air filter socks
- Flywheel and Clutch assembly - pre-verto steel balanced assembly with cooper S clutch kit.
All components for this kit have been meticulously prepared and are supplied with all the relevant build components, gaskets and seals, etc. to ensure that all you need to do is assemble it following our expert engine build manual, written by our very own chief engine builder, available exclusively with all engine kits
Available in 1330 or 1380 engine sizes.
Only available on an exchange basis. A serviceable donor engine needs to be supplied i.e. nothing cracked or broken, non linered blocks only. All donor parts will be inspected by us to prove suitability