Please note these kits are in stock and will be ready for dispatch in up to 15 working days - if you wish to order please email email@example.com with your delivery address so we can calculate an accurate shipping cost
ROAD ROCKET 110
The Road Rocket is the next step up from the Super Tourer suited to the driver looking for that little more power under their right foot. Uprated with the SW10 camshaft and 1.5” twin SU’s this little rocket has a more aggressive power delivery with a power-band kicking in from 2500rpm up to its peak power output of 110 BHP @6500rpm. Focus is not lost on the torque though with 100 ft/lbs @4500rpm from this tarmac terrier. The idle is a little lumpier as you’d expect but not excessive.
Preparation and components include;
- Block - degreased, bored, honed, machine top face, new cam bearings, centre main strap, 11 stud, full prep and paint
- Crankshaft - Rods and Pistons - re-ground, full balance, Our super Heritage die-cast pistons, press fit
- Camshaft – SW10 Duplex Kit including cam followers, Oil pump, Lock tab washer, Steel/Alloy vernier duplex timing gear set including high quality Iwis chain and Timing disc
- ARP Kit - big end bolts and 11 stud head kit
- Cylinder Head – Our Level 3, 36-30 race quality valves and guides, perfectly ported to suit camshaft, lead free valve seats, double springs, assembled ready to fit
- Rockers - 1.4 ratio solid rocker assembly
- Rocker Cover - aluminium classic crinkle black finish, billet alloy filler cap with all fixings
- CSI Distributor
- Carburation – Twin 1.5" SU Set with alloy trumpets and air filter socks
- Flywheel and Clutch assembly - pre-verto steel balanced assembly with cooper S clutch kit.
All components for this kit have been meticulously prepared and are supplied with all the relevant build components, gaskets and seals, etc. to ensure that all you need to do is assemble it following our expert engine build manual, written by our very own chief engine builder, available exclusively with all engine kits.
Available in 1330 or 1380 engine size
Only available on an exchange basis. A serviceable donor engine needs to be supplied i.e. nothing cracked or broken, non linered blocks only. All donor parts will be inspected by us to prove suitability