Please note these kits are in stock and will be ready for dispatch in up to 15 working days - if you wish to order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address so we can calculate an accurate shipping cost
SUPER ROCKET 120
- Block - degreased, bored, honed, machine top face, new cam bearings, centre main strap, 11 stud, full prep and paint
- Crankshaft - re-ground, wedged, balanced. Heavy-duty bearings.
- Rods and Pistons – Lightened A+ con-rods with our super Heritage die-cast pistons, press fit
- Camshaft – SW10 Duplex Kit including cam followers, Oil pump, Lock tab washer, Alloy/Alloy vernier duplex timing gear set including high quality Iwis chain and Timing disc
- ARP Kit - big end bolts and 11 stud head kit
- Cylinder Head – Our Level 3, 36-30 race quality valves and guides, perfectly ported to suit camshaft, lead free valve seats, uprated double springs with steel top caps, assembled ready to fit
- Rockers - 1.5 ratio roller tip set
- Rocker Cover - aluminium classic crinkle black finish, billet alloy filler cap with all fixings.
- CSI Distributor
- Carburation – Weber 45 DCOE with 5” steel inlet, choked and jetted to suit
- Flywheel and Clutch assembly - pre-verto ultralight steel balanced assembly with Orange clutch kit.
Looking for that race engine feel but still road drivable? For the next level up, the Super Rocket 120 is suited to the weekend road warrior! This up-grade on the Road Rocket 110 will still give you a similar drivability from the off but will boost you up to 120BHP @7000RPM with its weber 45 DCOE*,higher valve lift & CR. Fitment of a Wedged crankshaft, lightened A+ con-rods and lighter flywheel gives increased engine RPM acceleration. Bolt this on to a SC/CR gearbox, ATB diff and your first Track day here we come! *Bulkhead will need to be modified to accept Weber carb and manifold.
Preparation and components include;
All components for this kit have been meticulously prepared and are supplied with all the relevant build components, gaskets and seals, etc. to ensure that all you need to do is assemble it following our expert engine build manual, written by our very own chief engine builder, available exclusively with all engine kits
Available in 1330 or 1380 engine sizes.
Only available on an exchange basis. A serviceable donor engine needs to be supplied i.e. nothing cracked or broken, non linered blocks only. All donor parts will be inspected by us to prove suitability