Please note these kits are in stock and will be ready for dispatch in up to 15 working days - if you wish to order please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your delivery address so we can calculate an accurate shipping cost TRACK ROCKET 140
As the name suggests this is a track engine specification. Ideally suited to the Club racer, sprinter, hill-climb, Track-day or even wild road car! It’s been developed to give the widest spread of power possible, in our dyno testing we take this down to as low as 3200 rpm at wide open throttle all the way up to 8000 rpm, just perfect for maximum acceleration from those super tight hairpins!
A truly cost effective price for a powerful package.
The ideal basis for the Mini7 club’s Libre class.
BHP (depending on 1330 or 1380) ranges from 132-138 BHP @7500 RPM 110 ft/lbs @5000 RPM.
- Block - degreased, bored, honed, machine top face, new cam bearings, centre main strap, 11 stud, waterway mods, 5/16 sump bolts, full prep and paint
- Crankshaft - re-ground, wedged and lightened B/E mods, balanced. Heavy-duty bearings.
- Rods and Pistons – Swiftune feather-light steel 6” con-rods with Omega forged 1.250” pistons
- Cam kit - SW23 Billet Camshaft, Alloy Simplex with Iwis chain, race light cam followers, Oil pump, Lock tab washer, timing disc.
- ARP Kit - 11 stud head kit
- Cylinder Head – Track Rocket Spec with race 35.7 – 31 valves and guides, inlet and exhaust valve hard inserts fitted (as per Mini Miglia) fully ported to keep airflow and airspeed balanced, race double springs, steel top caps, 11 stud, assembled ready to fit
- Rockers - 1.5 ratio Roller rockers with “cradle” type posts for extra shaft support
- Rocker Cover – aluminium with breather kit, billet alloy filler cap and all fixings
- CSI Distributor
- Carburation – Weber 45 DCOE with 5” steel inlet, choked and jetted to suit
- Flywheel and Clutch assembly – Feather-light steel flywheel assembly with race clutch, balanced