Job Vacancy – Technical Sales Advisor
Over its long history, Swiftune has firmly established itself as the leading A-Series race engine builder and product specialists. Founded in 1965 Swiftune has grown into a major business selling engines and components internationally.
We are seeking someone who is technically minded to be able to help communicate with our customers, be able to answer questions regarding our components, identify parts that they require and be able to recommend solutions based on the customers query. A technical sales advisor’s main responsibility is to answer queries on the phone, email and in person and provide exceptional customer service. You will also be required to work alongside the workshop team in ensuring they have all essential parts and stock is up to date to complete builds. The role will also include processing orders, packing parcels and organising shipping. Technical knowledge on historic Mini’s and A Series engines is essential to succeed in this role.
- Drive product sales through good rapport with customers and knowledge of industry
- Respond to all technical questions and queries in a professional manner
- Understand how to resolve a technical query and recommend parts to do so
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure the customers return
- Work alongside the workshop team in ensuring products are in stock and available to complete builds
- Picking and packing parcels in a presentable manner to be shipped all around the world
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities:
- An expert knowledge in historic Mini’s and A Series engines
- Confident and friendly personality with the ability to build relationships and rapport with the customers
- People person; be able to confidently and politely communicate with customers and rectify any issues in a quick and responsible manner
- Written and verbal conversation skills are key as much of your correspondence will be via email and phone.
- The ability to work from own initiative and to show excellent personal workload management skills.
Full time permanent position for immediate start.
Competitive Salary, depending on experience and skill level.
How to apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively call us for more information regarding this position.
We are based near Ashford, Kent, 20 minute drive from the M20, 40 minutes from Brands Hatch.